sábado, 21 de fevereiro de 2015

femdomhotwifecuckoldinterracial: This is so true. This is like...





femdomhotwifecuckoldinterracial:



This is so true. This is like the perfect description of what it’s like for me.


As much as I love anal, the fact is that it does hurt, and it does feel weirdly uncomfortable at first, especially if a guy has a really thick cock. And it can be kind of scary. I sometimes get these visions of my ass being ruined forever, and will never go back to normal again.


But hard, rough anal also makes me feel like I’m being conquered, like I’m being taken and owned, and used. Like I’m just a piece of fuck meat for him. And I LOVE that feeling!


Because then, slowly, gradually, something magical starts to happen, and the pain goes away, and it just feels amazing.


I always cum really hard with anal. It’s a different type of orgasm. It’s hits me like a train crashing into a wall, and I totally lose it.


bbcbitch:



Sometimes, it IS just about the size, and how hard he can slam that big, black dick in your ass.








via Tumblr http://ift.tt/17GKrF6

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário