sábado, 31 de outubro de 2015

cuckoldpleasure: “Wanna play a gaame”, your wife says… Some...



cuckoldpleasure:

“Wanna play a gaame”, your wife says… Some tease and denial keeps you very aroused, hard, horny and eager in fact. The game is you’re really not getting any and deep down inside you know it. But because you have a cock, you fall under her spell everytime. When she stops this teasing torture and stands there looking at you squirming in your blue ball bliss, it’s only then when you realize, she did it to you again. She’s not going to continue. Usually, I can’t help but sit there squeezing my pelvis muscles and engorging my cock repeatedly until it feels close to exploding, but I know it’s futile. My erection is just waving in the wind. After enjoying those final pumps of hardness, both my wife and I watch it slowly loose its stiffness and shrink back into nothing. I’m left with a lingering desire for more that consumes me.



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1N35yiH

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário