terça-feira, 24 de novembro de 2015

cuckoldlust: this picture landed on your phone, you was away on...



cuckoldlust:

this picture landed on your phone, you was away on business overnight..
with this message…
Ok baby, I’m going to try what you wanted me to do… that cuck thing..
I have an ex in town, I’m going to meet him, if it goes well, I’ll fuck him
Do I look ok? hopefully it’ll get him hot and wanting to fuck me, you think?
I know you’re home about 3am, I’ll get back just after..
can we fuck when I’m back please? I’ll need you to reclaim me baby
I’m not wearing panties, but maybe I should, I’m dribbling as I’m so wet
If I can talk him into it, I’ll get him to cum in me, so you can fuck me sloppy
love ya, always yours, I promise this is just a fuck game for us x x 



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1jixnvc

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário