terça-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2016

hotwifetexts: My car had broken down and I had to work. My...





hotwifetexts:

My car had broken down and I had to work. My friend offered to come over and work on it and my sexy wife as well. After I had left my wife offered him a cup off coffee. Once her back was turned he pressed his hard cock against her nice ass and tried to pull up her long skirt. We had talked about the possibility of something happening while I was at work. She liked the idea but was trying to behave herself turning down his advances. After her hormones and his persistence to get in her panties came together. She led him to the bedroom dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around his cock. She let him fuck her mouth. He begged to fuck her wet pussy. Even though she wanted it she settled for a compromise. She pulled off her shirt and bra and let him cover her amazing tits with his hot thick cum. She sucked him clean, then sent me this picture. She later repaid him for all his hard work that day, by inviting him to the bedroom pulling her skirt down and letting him fuck her from behind filling her pussy with his cum. Leaving greasy hand prints on her hips from working on the car and cum deep inside.



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1QayyXT

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário