quarta-feira, 29 de junho de 2016

sharingthegirlfriend: iloanmywife: Honestly, the kinkiest part...









sharingthegirlfriend:

iloanmywife:

Honestly, the kinkiest part of this sequence isn’t shown. 

He and I were waiting on the sofa for my wife, both of us naked and completely erect. Earlier I had suggested some double blowjob fun, so my dick twitched happily in anticipation. My wife sauntered slowly across the room, sizing us up. She looked smoldering hot and I was desperate for her skillful mouth. As she approached she casually slid the ottoman to the side with her leg so that it was directly in front of me, making room for herself as she dropped to her knees between his legs. 

She licked his balls and cock as I embraced a familiar role. I masturbated silently in a haze of envy and lust as I watched another man’s shaft slide in and out of my wife’s drooling mouth.

Follow me on sharingthegirlfriend.tumblr.com



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/294ka6y

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário